Images of Acorn User, Archimedes World cover disks
Matt
2006-07-09 18:32:49 UTC
Hi

About a year ago I collected together my magazine cover disks, mainly
Acorn User and Archimedes World. I made images of them, they're
stored on my PC. Does anyone know the copyright status of these? I'll
put them on my web site if it's allowed.

Rest of the message is a list of what I have:

ACORN USER

1993
December

1995
April
May
December 1
December 2

1996
January

1997
July 1
July 2
August 1
August 2 (possibly corrupt)
September 1
September 2
October 1
October 2
November 1
November 2
December
Christmas 1
Christmas 2

1998
January 1
January 2 (possibly corrupt)
February 1
February 2
March 1
March 2
April 1
April 2
May 1
May 2
June 1
June 2
July
August
September
October
December
Christmas

1999
March
April
May

Other
Subscribers Disc PD1 (possibly corrupt)

ARCHIMEDES WORLD

1992
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October*
November
December^
Christmas

1993
January
February
March
April^
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December^

1994
January
February 1
February 2 (possibly corrupt)
March 1
March 2
April 1
April 2
May 1+
May 2+
June 1
June 2
July 1+
July 2+
August 1
August 2
September 1
September 2
October 1 (possibly corrupt)
October 2
November 1
November 2
December 1
December 2

1996
January 1
January 2
February 1
February 2
March 1
March 2
April 1
April 2
May 1
May 2
June 1
June 2
July
September
October
November
December

Other
Special Show Disc

OTHER

Acorn Computing November 93 Disc 1
Acorn Computing February 94

The ARM Club Eureka 22

RISC User November 93*

Free Games Demo Disc
Matt
Steve Fryatt
2006-07-09 21:21:20 UTC
On 9 Jul, Matt wrote in message
Post by Matt
About a year ago I collected together my magazine cover disks, mainly
Acorn User and Archimedes World. I made images of them, they're stored
on my PC. Does anyone know the copyright status of these? I'll put them
on my web site if it's allowed.
They will be copyright Acorn User, or one of the former companies that
published the magazine. Qercus (John Cartmell) would probably know.

A lot of your discs are on the 3 AU CDs plus the ArcWorld CD (or the
Kosovo disc), anyway. That said, if there really /is/ any value in the
things, I've got the full set of AU discs from October '91 to sometime in
'98 or '99, plus a lot of the ArcWorld ones from '95 onwards, in a box
somewhere. :-)
--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/
Tony Moore
2006-07-10 18:47:11 UTC
Post by Steve Fryatt
On 9 Jul, Matt wrote in message
[snip]
Post by Steve Fryatt
A lot of your discs are on the 3 AU CDs
The following table shows the location of cover discs on AU CDs 1-9:

Acorn User Cover Discs

-------------------------------------
issue date issue date where
-------------------------------------